For over 30 years, Hamilton Engineering has been custom engineering water heating systems for a wide variety of commercial applications — from self-service laundries, to apartment buildings, to hospital laundry facilities, and many more. Whatever your application or budget, Hamilton Engineering can design a system to suit your needs!
Specializing in custom, pre-packaged systems, Hamilton Engineering’s diverse product line-up provides something for everyone, whether your main concern is efficiency, price, or footprint.
Water Tube Heaters and Hydronic Boilers
- 3VO: The newest line of High Efficiency water tube water heaters and hydronic boilers range from 750 to 4000 MBH.
- EVO: 99.8% efficient water heaters and boilers, ranging from 79 to 1999 MBH
- Copper Finned Tube: 82% to 96% efficient water heaters and boilers, ranging from 100 to 4000 MBH
- Sanotyzer: Providing the perfect blend of heat and ozone to sanitize the washers with every cycle
- Hot Water Storage Tanks: Complete line of storage tanks from 60-380 gallons
- The Eliminator: Condensate and Steam Fuel Systems
- Companion: 99.8% efficient storage water heaters, from 136 to 630 MBH and 80 to 160 gallons of storage
- Peaksoft Water Treatment Systems: Water Softeners with multiple tanks and programmable controllers
- System Components
- Odd Water Systems
Custom System Solutions
Hamilton Engineering factory designs, engineers, and pre-fabricates condensing boiler systems and condensing water heater systems to fit your specific project requirements.
EVO packages from 79,000 BTU to 8,000,000 BTU
These complete EVO boiler systems are customizable beyond the basic modular design, eliminating the potential for incorrect piping, wiring, or assembly. Single source responsibility for this complex portion of a heating system ensures trouble free start up and more efficient operation for years to come.
- Factory designed, engineered, and pre-fabricated
- Modular design for easy expansion
- Single source responsibility
- Simple and fast field assembly
- Extremely compact footprint
- Designed and built in conformance with ASHRAE standards
- ASTM Certified materials