Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, reliably, safely and sustainably.
HVAC Variable Frequency Drives
The HMAX series of drives are designed to HVAC market requirements for fan, pump, and fluid control application. The patented energy savings algorithm, high short-circuit current rating and intuitive user interface provide customers an energy efficient, safe, and easy to use solution for your adjustable frequency drive needs.
The HMAX drive supports the increasing demand for energy savings in buildings, systems and facilities. Built in capabilities and unique features provide a competitive solution that can add value to any end user.
- Reliable: Industry leading ambient temperature operating range up to +70°C, conformal board boards, brake chopper, removable keypad
- Efficient: Patented on-board Active Energy Control providing up to 10% energy savings out of the box, 5% DC Choke, input surge protection m Built in EMI / RFI filter
- Ease of use: Quick Start Wizard for pre-configured applications, PC tool software, keypad with copy / paste functionality, electronic bypass, fire mode
- Space saving design: compact size, open Type 12 option, on-board communications including Bacnet MS/TP and Bacnet IP and extensive I/O
- NEMA 1/IP21 or NEMA 12/IP54 packaging
- 0.75–125 hp, 208/230 Vac
- 1.5–250 hp, 480 Vac
- NEMA 1/IP21 or NEMA 12/IP54
- 1-30 hp, 208/230 Vac
- 1-75 hp, 480 Vac
- NEMA 3R/IP44 packaging
- 1–125 hp, 208/230 Vac
- 1–250 hp, 480 Vac